Nursing course in Germany and German Language TrainingHome // Courses
Nursing course in Germany and German Language Training at St. Joseph Academy
Our program at St.Joseph Academy is designed to provide students with a comprehensive education in nursing, while also providing German language training to ensure that you have the language skills needed to succeed in your studies and your career.
After your A1, A2 , B1 and B2 studies in India we provide free nursing training at our hospital and is taught by experienced faculty members who are passionate about nursing and dedicated to helping you succeed. From checking blood pressure , sugar testing, temperature checking , Insulin injection , wound dressing , tube feeding, Bed making , First Aid, Machine Lifting , moving patients on wheel chair and know how training to operate medical devices will be given which will be helpful to study nursing in Germany .The faculty at St.Joseph Academy bring years of real-world experience to the classroom, providing you with valuable insights and practical knowledge that you can apply to your career.
Our German language training program is designed to provide you with the language skills needed to succeed in your studies and your career. We offer a range of language courses, from beginner to advanced, to accommodate your skill level. Our language courses are taught by experienced instructors who are dedicated to helping you improve your language skills.
Upon completion of our program, you will be well-prepared to enter the healthcare industry in Germany with confidence. Our graduates at St.Joseph Academy have gone on to work in a range of settings, from hospitals and clinics to private practices and research facilities.
If you have a passion for nursing and want to study in Germany, our program is the perfect place to start. Contact us today to learn more about our program and how it can help you achieve your career goals.
- Study Nursing along with a stipend of Rs.1 lakh per annum
- Those with 60% marks in any stream can apply
- Work visas with free work permit after 3 years Diploma studies in Germany
- German Language training based on GEOTHE
- Experienced teachers from Germany for B1 and B2 studies
- St Joseph Academy provides 2 months free nursing training after B2 studies
- Study and exam registration and after that processing to Germany taken care by our team under the leadership of St.Joseph Academy with full responsibility
- 100% guaranteed job after 3 yrs nursing study in Germany
- Free German exam registration immediately after learning German
- One to one lecturers
- No Need to show bank deposit to study in Germany
- Exam preparations are provided
- Smart classrooms with AC
- Career guidance and Personality Development Classess provided free of charge
- Providing safe accommodation, food and other facilities to the students
- Facility to pay fees in instalments
- Fees paid can be earned back just in one year
ADMISSION FOR STUDENTS
- Nursing Course in Germany Duration: 3 years
- German Language training in India: 9 months
2 months free basic nursing course after B2 Level
- Intake: 300, 150 in Kakkinje , Mangalore and 150 in Kottayam
- Eligibility Criteria: Min qualification : 12th std with 60% marks in any stream
- Age Limit: 27 yrs
- Medium of instruction: English
- Course Commence in April 2023
Admissions available for both Boys & Girls.
Hostel facilities available for both Boys & Girls .
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination.
- Mark list of 10th, 12th and qualifying examination.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Academic Transcript.
- Provisional Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.